|| Time


Writing down how I feel has always made me feel way better than how I usually feel. I've mentioned it probably a number of times before but yet sometimes I find myself ignoring it even though I know it'll make me feel better. It's not that I don't want to feel good and live good, it's more that once I do write it down, I know it's real and there are a whole lot of things that I do not want to deal with.

But here I am, making a post, because hey, I have to start somewhere, right?

I have been extremely exasperated as of late. I knew it and I have a feeling others around me have started to feel it too. Did I do something to stop it? Well, the answer to that is a huge NO. Why? Well, refer back to para 1.

Is this a rant post? No, but it does have to do with what I've been thinking about. Also, it's sort of a continuation of my last post.


The spiral doesn't stop weaving itself for anyone or anything. Would I love it if it stopped at a moment just so I could live just that moment for a little longer? Yes. Does it work that way though? Nope, not even a bit. But I did say, you choose what you want to carry ahead with you. I still say that. I will carry all the love I have for the people and things that I care about and that mean so much to me and I hope that one day down the road we meet again and stay. At the same time, I also know it's about making the best out of the time you have right now which I will also do.

But despite knowing the answers to these, I still can't help but wonder,

Why not just a little bit longer right now?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts